Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Farewell Email...

Dear All,

As some of you already know, today is my last day with AKR Group. I am leaving this amazing group to start my ‘crazy’ entrepreneurship journey.

I’ve learned so much during my two years with AKR and two and half years with SAAC. I’ve grown both personally and professionally, and I attribute much of my growth to the team, especially Corporate Assurance team in AKR and Lampung & Agro Project team in SAAC.

I would like to apologize any mistake during my service in this group and also would like to share few life lessons I’ve learned from all of you.

1. Keep your mind open. Your brain is like parachute, only useful when its open. Learn from your mistake and others mistake. When you can learn from others mistake it will be much more cheaper. Your learning curve will be very fast.

2. Do networking. Your ability to network effectively is your key success in your career. Try to build a relationship with everyone you meet, and even more importantly maintain these relationships throughout your career. Indeed, authentic relationships are the only things that truly matter in life.

3. Dream big. Don’t afraid of dreaming, even day dreaming, its free and costless to us. Big dream can passionate whatever you do in your life. Michael Angelo said that the most dangerous thing in our life is not fail to achieve the big dream, but succeed achieving small dream and then stop.

Finally, thanks all for being my friend, partner, subordinate or superior. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work for such a fine company and great friends. I wish all of you and the company continued success.

Best regards

Ardiansyah




1 comment:

hapesurya said...

Congratulation Mr...
Have a nice journey and keep SUCCESS!